Re: How to get started with GSoC 2019

Thank you so much.
I am looking forward to 2019 projects, and hoping Debian will be an organization in GSoC 2019.

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 11:59 PM Birger Schacht <birger@rantanplan.org> wrote:
Hello Manas,

to me it seems as if you're already doing some packaging work in Debian,
so i'd say you already started contributing ;)

Next years GSoC is still in an early phase and the participation of
Debian is not even certain, though I hope Debian will be part of GSoC 2019.
If you want some ideas for project, i suggest you browse through the
projects of the last few years, they are listed on
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018 and in the GSoC
archive on https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/
You also seem to be active in Debian packaging teams, so maybe one of
the teams has ideas for a good project.

cheers,
Birger