GSoC weekly report of Enkelena Haxhija for week 3

Hi,

For the third week I was focused on creating mock-ups of my plugin. I
made them with Balsamiq, included the normal view of the plugin and its
functionality, notification view and the view when user wants to look at
all suggestions.
On those mock-ups I created the idea of how it's going to work and where
it is going to be positioned and which part does what.

Also, I defined bad habits of apps in general, I'm going to use this
research to know for which apps should have alternatives and which apps
should be the alternative. So every suggestion will lean on the list I
made.

I attached a picture of a mock-up and a list of bad habits of apps.

Best,
Enkelena