GSoC weekly report of Distro Tracker Improvements (Week 3)

Hi,

This week, we have made considerable progress towards having the first modifications on the pages of teams incorporated into Distro Tracker.
I believe you will see these changes in production soon.

I've tackled all the problems pointed out in the first review of my MR [1]. Also, we changed the Team public page [2] and the Team management page [3] to better suit our proposal.

In the Next week, I intend to:
* add more valuable data to the main table of packages;
* add two other tables with different scopes, such as packages Ready to Upload and packages with RC Bugs
* add _javascript_-based behavior to collapse tables dinamically

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/merge_requests/31
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/arthurmde-guest/gsoc-2018/blob/master/images/team-page.png
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/arthurmde-guest/gsoc-2018/blob/master/images/team-management-page.png

--