Re: Work for Debian

Hi Naman Joshi,

Indeed, you are very early for Google Summer of Code 2019 :)

However, you can still do some preparations; there's a chance organization
for 2019 will be similar to the 2018 edition.

Did you check
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/rules/ ?  If you would have been eligible
for 2018, chances are you'll be eligible for 2019.

Did you check https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018 ?  Any specific
questions?  Likely, in 2019 Debian will organize stuff similar to what we've
done in 2018.

Next to the Google program, there's also https://www.outreachy.org/ .  Debian
did participate in the previous round, see
https://www.outreachy.org/2018-may-august/communities/debian/ .

HTH, good luck, Bye,

Joost