GSoC Weekly report of Umang for week 12 and Final GSoC report

Hello everyone,

I worked on packaging of android framework(android.jar) for past few weeks. This week I wrote a python script[1] to download all the source tarballs(android.jar depends on around 50+ upstream source repos) and repack them to make one big source tarball for our package.

This is my final report I will be submitting to GSoC for final evaluation: https://gist.github.com/darkLord19/4ce89724a76325517e9293a92f8e6b8f
It was a very good learning experience working with Debian for GSoC and I am looking forward to keep contributing to Debian even after GSoC is over.

Cheers,
Umang