GSoC weekly report of Georgios Pipilis for week 12 (final report)

During the last week, all of the problems we were facing were solved.
We now have a fully functional proxy server plus all of the
incoming/outgoing ownmailbox emails function normally.

I also finished the update of the proxy to Debian Stretch.

Everything was tested multiple times and the pull requests were merged
successfully. You can read my final report here:

https://gist.github.com/giorgos314/c718abc42c57f2e691ebaf40406df31a

--
George Pipilis