[GSoC 2018] Information about the trial run

Hi!
Last week we were asked [1] to do a trial upload of the "work product". I did it by creating an account on Salsa and making a merge request [2]. However, there's is only one other merge request and I don't see the material of other users.

I don't know if I followed the wrong procedure or if the trial run has simply been overlooked. If I'm wrong, can someone tell me how to proceed?

Thanks so much,
Sergio

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/07/msg00060.html
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/outreach-team/intern-work-products/merge_requests/2