GSoC weekly report of Vishal Gupta for week 8

Here's what I accomplished this week
- Resolved setting of default country for parsing phone numbers (if not in E164 format)
    - I had initially planned to get the user's IP address with netifaces or ifconfig and then use another Python library to get country name/code from IP address.
   - Then I realized that it's not possible to access a user's Public IP address from the terminal without making a HTTP request.
   - So now I added a function to make a request to ipinfo.io which return the user's IP and country code
   - Additionally I'm also checking for an environment variable DEBDIALER_COUNTRY
- Added a button to Open a FileDialog to pick a file to parse for phone numbers.
- Added a function to parse and return Phone Numbers in a file. This requires a country code and file path and returns a list of Phone Numbers in E164 format.  Currently, I'm only printing the numbers in the terminal but I need to figure out a way to display a list of numbers in my GUI.
- Successfully published a v0.1

Thanks,
Vishal Gupta