GSoC weekly report of Vishal Gupta for week 4 & 7

The following were partly week 4 goals which I hadn't been able to complete because of some challenges I had encountered while packaging the application.
- Ported the application from Python 2.7 to 3.6. (All work I had done in the first 3 weeks was in Python 2.7.)
‌- Added setup.py file to install the package
- Used pkg_resources to access non-code files
- Added a desktop file to repository and bash commands for the user to add it to local applications
- Added an XML file to handle tel: MIME links with xdg-mime
- Created a README for instructions to set up the above

Cheers,
Vishal Gupta

PS. I wasn't able to send this report last week since I had to reinstall my OS. My hard disk's ext4 partition (which contained /home) for corrupted for some reason and would not get mounted. Eventually I had to use a bootable pen drive to clean my partition with e2fsck by clean and reallocating a few blocks.