GSoC weekly report of Enkelena Haxhija for week 8

Hi,

My project: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5851157331705856

On this week I was focused on the way that the extension was going to
take the Json data.
I made it on two ways:
1.Take data from file data.js,
2.Take data from a file that will always be on GitHub.
The first one would need to be published with versions when we update data,
while the second one can be updated every time because its on GitHub
and every one can add alternatives there.

So I created a function to take those data in two ways,
the one that is updated in a near time will be the one that is used by
extension.
https://github.com/Enkelena/gsoc-project/blob/c0887cb9dffcd3427a7257a11e41823d8319f3f0/notification/notification.js#L2-L15

Also earlier the extension was getting the URL of every app that the
user uses,
but now is fixed to just get it from the apps that we have alternatives for.
https://github.com/Enkelena/gsoc-project/blob/c0887cb9dffcd3427a7257a11e41823d8319f3f0/notification/notification.js#L54-L60

https://github.com/Enkelena/gsoc-project

For the next week I have some milestones :
1 Pause button-The ability to pause the notifications
2 Make sure the notification only appears once per session for the
same website or app.
3 Have more than one alternative of the current app

Best,
Enkelena