GSoC weekly report of Elena Gjevukaj for week 7 & 8

Hello,

This is my report for the last two weeks.
I created a new repository and added my new files[0].

Tasks that I finished:

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/ElenaGjevukaj-guest/django

Then designed a simple theme using Jekyll locally and pushed the files in the Salsa[1].
Created _saas scripts for the blog [2]

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/ElenaGjevukaj-guest/gsoc-blog
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/ElenaGjevukaj-guest/gsoc-blog/blob/master/_sass/

In this process I learned a lot about the Liquid templating language, Pipenv, Kivy and the Django Framework.

Now I'm getting used to the dictionary in the Python and the main goal from now it's the function that creates the blogs from the template.

----

Event update - In this week I was busy with the visa application for Taiwan and finally managed to get one so I will be attending DebConf from 21 July - 4 August.

Regards.
Elena