GSoC weekly report of Chikirou Massiwayne for week 8

Hello,

The project I'm in charge of is the Kanban Board project [1][2].

For those weeks I have :
  • finally added a (I think) good solution to my drag and drop problem with custom QTableWidget
  • linked this solution to my old code and make it work the same
  • added better commentary to past code
  • added front-end part of bug modification

This drag and drop thing swallowed most of my time this week.

On the next week I need to change my DELETE methods from the API that should be more something like "CLOSE" methods (PUT with a 'close' status) as we are talking about issues/bugs on this project (my bad), for now it completely delete issues from the source.
Then I'll try to do BTS and BugZilla PUT and/or POST methods, I tried a bit with python-bugzilla this week but it's not a good solution as it give less infos than the simple ics feed. I'll go with Api key from user and use of BugZilla REST Api [3].
I would also like to transport my source config dictionnary to an externe json, easier to modify and cleaner to read.

Regards,
Chikirou Massiwayne

[1]https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects/KanbanBoardForDebianBugTrackerAndCalDAVServer
[2]https://salsa.debian.org/Mass-guest/GSoC-Kanban_Board/