GSoC weekly report of Georgios Pipilis for weeks 6 & 7

Hello everyone,

I'm combining the results of the last two weeks since there wasn't
really a lot of progress in week 6 due to some personal issues. In
detail, for these two weeks:

- Fixed an issue where our nameserver would fail to assign domain names
- Updated our version of proxy.omb to debian stretch and thus fully
migrated to mariaDB
- Created a bash script that acts as the entrypoint of our Docker
container and handles our services
- Updated the apache rules of our proxy in order to secure it
- Created a script that forces bind9 to output its logs in a separate
location than the general system logs
- Updated the documentation
--
George Pipilis