GSoC weekly report of Distro Tracker Improvements (Week 7)

Hi,

I finally got this MR accept [1]. You can see this code working in production  environment in Team's page, such as this one [2]. However, we noticed two problems:
- A regression bug which I already fixed through this MR [3]
- Performance problems for team with a large number of packages. For such cases, the page is taking too long to render. I had proposed a solution for this problem through paginated tables [4], but we are still discussing the best approach for that.

For now, I need to invistigate the above mentioned performance problem in more details to propose a proper solution. Also, we are moving towards having tagging packages for new tables soon.

- [1] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/merge_requests/31
- [2] https://tracker.debian.org/teams/debian-3d-printing-team/
- [3] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/merge_requests/41
- [4] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/merge_requests/40