GSoC weekly report of Enkelena Haxhija for week 7

Hi,

My project: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5851157331705856

On this week I created a Json schema with my data of apps and their alternatives.
Then integrated that json file containing database, with the source code of notification.js, while using Mozilla API to create functions that are able to make the plugin notifications work.

Created functions to get the URL of the current site the user is on and then based on that URL, created another function  that takes data from Json schema and gives the altrenative app to the current app.
https://github.com/Enkelena/gsoc-project/blob/notifications/notification/notification.js

Attached is an example of how the notification works. For example when the user goes on dropbox.com, the plugin gives the open source alternative: seafile.com

Regards,
Enkelena