[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

GSoC Weekly report of Umang for week 7

This week I removed some obsolete patches from sytem-core package and I updated android-framework-base and created a pr[1] on salsa. 

While updating framework-base package I encountered some errors related to usage of stdatomic.h in C++ so I switched to clang to compile the specific library which was giving error. Other then that there wasn't many difficulties. I had also made a patch to fix import path in one proto source file in aapt2 binary.

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/android-platform-frameworks-base/merge_requests/2


Reply to: