GSoC weekly report of Distro Tracker Improvements (Week 6)

Hello,

I've been working in a new branch to avoid adding more code to the open MR [1].

I advanced in terms of tagging packages to create tables with different scopes. To this end, I'm using the django-tagging lib [2]. I created a new generic task class for tagging packages based on data available on database. For instance, I created a new subclass task to tag packages with bugs.
For reference, see the generic class PackageTaggingUpdateTask (line 162) in [3], and the subclass UpdateWithBugsTagTask (line 201)

Also, I've already created the new table that shows team's packages with bugs as shown in this GIF [4]

So, for the next steps, I intend to create new tasks to tag packages with the categories available in PET [5]

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/qa/distro-tracker/merge_requests/31
[2] https://django-tagging.readthedocs.io/en/develop
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/arthurmde-guest/distro-tracker/blob/package-tags/distro_tracker/core/retrieve_data.py
[4]  https://salsa.debian.org/arthurmde-guest/gsoc-2018/blob/master/images/tables-toggle.gif