Re: GSoC weekly report of Distro Tracker Improvements (Week 5)

Hi Samuel,

First of all thanks for your comments and feedback, they are very appreciated :)

We already have a bug report about integration of distro-tracker and repology [1] (not related to the context that you mentioned), if you really want to see this feature in distro-tracker you should report a bug and tag it as a wish list, maybe we can have this implemented in the future. But as Arthur replied, this is not in the scope of this GSoC project, and I guess we will not have time to work on other stuff than what we already planned.

See you in Hsinchu!

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=898031