Re: Students - GSoC First Evaluation and weekly reports

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 11:18 AM Jaminy Prabaharan <jaminy02@gmail.com> wrote:

I think that it could be useful if the page that lists all the projects also includes some links/references for each project,
like the repository of the project, the issues, any blogs or wikis that show the progress of the project, etc.
In case that someone is interested about the progress of a project he can find easily the relevant information.

Thank you for the suggestion, Dashamir.
I have updated the students2018 list as  per the suggestion.Let me know if there are any more questions/concerns.

I was actually talking about the web page (or wiki page) that lists all the projects and students.
There is a web page somewhere. Sorry for not explaining it clearly.

Best Regards,
Jaminy.