This week, I was finally able to produce binary packages from source of android-platform-system-core. Following are some the things I've done:
- Introduced two new binary packages to be built named libcrypto-utils and libcrypto-utils-dev. To accomplish this I created necessary makefiles, install files and added section for both in debian/control file.
- Created some patches to fix build errors in libziparchive and libsparse.
- libadb depends on boringssl(Google's fork of openssl) headers so added required headers.
- adb requires libssl from boringssl. So I started working on packaging it. libssl required libcrypto from boringssl as well so, I've created makefiles for both. It is still Work in Progress.
- Added some compile flags here and there. And synced sources in makefiles to their respective Android.bp files.
Here's the link to my repo with updates mentioned above: