GSoC weekly update of Chandramouli Rajagopalan for week 2
I have worked on updating the 'android-platform-external-libselinux' to 'android-platform-external-selinux' according to the android open source project which merged them both.
Android-platform-external-selinux-8.1.0+r23 is now packaged and is able to build from source.
Listed below is the work I have done during the Second Week of GSoC
- I have fixed few errors while building the package like including binaries.
- I have learnt how to package and use of gbp-import git packaging.
- I have learnt how to update the package with respect to previous upstream release and the changes made from the previous release.
- I learnt, not to change the permissions of the file being updated.
Second week has been a learning for me on how to build the packages and how to effectively use the packaging commands on how to build it from git itself.
With the help of my team-mates and my mentors I could easily learn how to package and to fix errors.
(Happy Coding :))