Re: weekly reports: this list, into Git, or elsewhere?

Hi all,
I am not one of the selected interns but I am having a lot of fun going through the emails from selected candidates and their projects, so I wish that the emails be continued so that it's easier for anyone going through the projects.
That said it's quite cluttered and receiving lots of emails certainly make it an annoyance for someone looking for some important emails, so how about having git as mentioned and then send only one email every week which has the compilation of all the candidates progress, I think it would look elegant and would also make it easier for admins to go through it at the end.
Anyway I don't have any experience with grading or review so I may be wrong but I just felt that I had to give my opinion here.

Regards,
Kartik Kulkarni