GSoC weekly report of Georgios Pipilis for week 2

Hello,

The second week focused on fixing problems in our apache configuration, our
proxy server and its connection with tor.

In detail:
         - Fixed a problem regarding our apache configuration with the help
of the mentor
         - Tested our HSTS/apache changes from the previous week in multiple
VMs
         - Started fixing the proxy server (our original goal for month 1)
         - Debugged (actually, still debugging) a problem concerning our
proxy server and the tor network
         - Made a first attempt at merging our version of Mailpile with the
upstream one. Will further look into it in the upcoming weeks

There is also some more work to be done during the weekend. The results
will be included in the next update.