urgent: DebConf travel bursary deadline today

Hi all,

This is a reminder that today is the final opportunity to apply for the
DebConf travel bursary.  Both students and mentors are encouraged to apply.

Please register here:

https://debconf18.debconf.org

and complete the form.

You can find instructions in my previous[1] email.

In the box "My contributions to Debian", mentors can write "GSoC
mentoring", this is an important contribution you make to the community.

If you want to help as a volunteer, you can also write that in the box
"My plans for DebCamp or DebConf"

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/04/msg00009.html