Re: managing mentors email lists

is it advisable to create a slack team for Debian Mentors so that we can have all conversions regarding our activities there. It'll also serve as a asynchronous channel so that if somebody cannot make it at right time, they can check back things later. We could maintain a separate channel for announcements and different projects so that everything is sorted and clear.

Thanks,
Balram Pariyarath