Re: Not using a proper Subject is part of judgement on a GSoC candidate

I was referring to some messages here asking for feedback on some project without mentioning it's
name in the subject (neither in the email body)

And my experience (with students) is usually the opposite: no useful (or even empty!) Subject

--

 /--\ndrea |rentini  (http://atrent.it)

[il file "signature.asc" (firma gpg) potrebbe non essere compreso dal vostro sistema]