Re: Not using a proper Subject is part of judgement on a GSoC candidate

see Subject

LOL

Half of my students (not GSoC students) have only used smartphones
and instant messages in their lives. So, when they try to write an email
they put everything on the subject and leave the body empty. Of course
the message is never longer than 2-3 sentences, as a true instant or
social message should be.

It always makes me angry, but sometimes I wonder whether I should
change my expectations towards this new generation of digital people.

Kind regards,
Dashamir