Re: GSoC 2018: Wizard/GUI helping students get started

Hello mentors,

I've completed my assignment task and uploaded it to salsa[0] with the
essential documentation and a demonstration video[1] as well in order to
help out in the review process. I've used Python-GnuPG to demonstrate
Key Pair creation, displaying available Key Pairs and Public Key using
the GUI. I've already uploaded my draft proposal on GSoC Dashboard
couple of days ago which is awaiting review. Will be waiting for the
reviews in order to make the proposal better. Thank you.

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/realslimshanky-guest/Open-Source-Buddy
[1]
https://salsa.debian.org/realslimshanky-guest/Open-Source-Buddy/blob/master/demo.mp4

Regards