Project for GSoC 2018

Hello,

I am Abhishek Nand from India. I was going through the project ideas and I am really interested to work on the following idea:

Extracting data from PDF invoices and bills for financial accounting

which I got from: https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects

I have worked with Regular Expressions using Python which fulfills the skills required for going on with this project.

I have created a draft proposal and I wanted to know whether this project has been taken or is still available.

Thank You!