Does mailing the proposal to debian-outreach@lists.debian.org will improve our chances of getting feedback?

warm regards
Neha Jain

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 5:55 PM, Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 1:16 PM, Naman Tiwari <namantw@gmail.com> wrote:

It would be very helpful if any of the mentors at Debian would scrutinize it and give feedback. I just wanted a seal of approval or any kind of suggestions before I upload the final copy in the google summer of code website.

To all the students:

Please do not forget and do not hesitate to upload a final copy of the proposal (in PDF format).
Later you can upload another modified final proposal, if needed, and it will override the first one.
So, a final proposal is not final yet, until the submission time expires (on March 27).
If you have not submitted a final proposal yet but that time, this would be a monumental mistake,
because you will be automatically disqualified by the system.

Hope this makes things a bit more clear.
Dashamir