Feedback regarding GSOC proposal

 I drafted my proposal for https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects/ClickToDialPopupWindowForLinuxDesktop on the GSOC website - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M86qaRXcbsTweLUhl2Mr83f1akoRmFDBNCV6C5U-iYo/edit?usp=sharing

It would be very helpful if any of the mentors at Debian would scrutinize it and give feedback. I just wanted a seal of approval or any kind of suggestions before I upload the final copy in the google summer of code website.

Thanks.
Yours faithfully,
Naman Tiwari