[GSOC][WizardForStudentsAndNewInterns] Helping out as a co-mentor

Hey,

I'm interested in helping out as a co-mentor for Wizard For Students
and New Interns project [0].

I'm a FOSS contributor[1] & have been contributing to Open Source from
past 4 years.  Some of my noticeable contributions are in CPython [2]
and Mozilla's Gecko Engine [3]. I've been a part of various FOSS
groups in and around Delhi, India. Recently I've been involved with
Mozilla's addons-server project.

I'm also a bug triager for bugs.python.org. Let me know what are the
next steps :)

[0]: https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects/WizardForStudentsAndNewInterns
[1]: https://github.com/CuriousLearner/
[2]: https://github.com/python/cpython/commits?author=CuriousLearner