Re: GSoC 2018 QA

I've submitted my proposal draft at gsoc website. Looking forward to your feedbacks.

-
Umang

On Tue 20 Mar, 2018, 15:12 Umang Parmar, <umangjparmar@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, I'll do that.

On Tue 20 Mar, 2018, 14:38 Chirayu Desai, <chirayudesai1@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I meant uploading it to the GSoC dashboard on the g.co/gsoc website as a draft. Also, it would be good if you kept the sharing permissions to allow comments so that we can provide feedback right there.