GSoC 2018 QA

Hello everyone,

I am Umang, currently enrolled in the 3rd year of B.Tech in Information and Communication Technology at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, India.
Out of all projects proposed by Debian, one idea namely "Android SDK Tools in Debian" interested me. I have some experience working with Java and Android and I am willing to learn more about it. I am thinking to submit a proposal for same project.
So how should I prepare my proposal in order to increase chances of my acceptance?

--
Umang