Re: student wiki pages, tagging the pages

Is it mandatory to also submit them on Debian's Wiki? Now that over 30 students have submitted their proposals using Google Docs, that would seem to me double work.

Jaminy Prabaharan 於 2018年03月17日 星期六 01:55 下午 寫道:
Hi all,

I have created a Debian wiki page for adding all the project submissions from the students.

It would be great if all mentors suggest and help your students to add their projects there.

Feel free to reply to this mail if you have any doubts/ideas.

Best Regards,
Jaminy.