Making decisions for GSoC and Outreachy

As we come up on decision time (well, it's a few weeks away), I'm
looking for two to three other people to help make final decisions on
who we'll be accepting for the two programs. It would be better if these
people were not mentors who are enthusiastically recommending their
mentees. However, it's fine if you signed up to be a mentor and aren't
enthusiastically recommending any of the people who applied to your project.

After applications close, mentors will be asked to recommend potential
participants. Then, a group of us will look over these recommendations
and decide who to accept to GSoC and Outreachy, and who to recommend to
Outreachy, pending the availability of additional funding.

Cheers,
Molly