Re: Tools for communication, coordination and project management

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 7:19 AM, Alexander Wirt <formorer@formorer.de> wrote:
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018, Jaminy Prabaharan wrote:

> We could request all mentors to manage their projects there.
I will step done as admin if we will start to use github as official
solution.

And I will probably also reject my gsoc proposal in that case.

I don't know what an "official solution" is, but of course I would not support
an official solution if it may upset somebody.

We may suggest the mentors to manage their projects on GitHub, if they wish,
instead of requesting them to do so.