Re: admin team and delegation status, volunteers?

> - admins are backup mentors - if there are a lot of mentors, then the
> admins never have to step in but it is always possible that admins may
> be asked to mentor.  This is why it is important to have systems in
> place (e.g. the student wiki page like Renata[1]) that allow admins to
> get their head around a project really quickly

I think this could be a responsibility, but I don't think it should be
viewed as a required responsibility, as it might require skills or
knowledge outside of someone's comfort zone.

> - helping to attract mentor>
> - getting to know the rules or know how to find documentation about
> rules (e.g. Google's FAQ, rules change from time to time and mentors
> don't always realize)

I would reword this whole section as "managing the administrative tasks
for Debian participation in outreach projects."

Managing always can include delegating. :P

Cheers,
Molly