Re: admin team and delegation status, volunteers?

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 7:43 AM, Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.pro> wrote:

The specific reasons I offer to host it myself:

My opinion is that your  time could be better spent for mentoring,
rather than installing and maintaining infrastructure.

Did you already make a decision about coming to the Bug Squashing Party?
 It may be easier to talk about this in person.

I never made a decision for not going to BSP.
But this is totally orthogonal with the issue of using GitHub or not.

It seems to me that this discussion is going off-topic.

Dashamir