Re: GSoC 2018: Telify replacement

Hello folks,

My name is Shashank Kumar and I'm interested in contributing for this
project. I've created a repository[0] which contains Telify[1] source
available on AMO[2] and a fresh repository named Crawler Caller[3] in
order to complete application task given on the Project Description[4]
page. I'm in the middle of understanding through Telify Source and
creating Crawler Caller from scratch. I'll share my progress by the end
of the week.

I'm an open source contributor and my work can be found on Github[5]. I
recently started learning Web Extensions and have an add-on published
namely Star Foss[6]. I also have a blog[7] on which I'm trying to be
more active. Thank you :)

[0] https://github.com/realslimshanky/Telify-Source
[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/telify/
[2] https://addons.mozilla.org/