Re: GSoC 2018: Telify replacement

Hi folks,

I recently mailed about my interest in contributing to this project as
follows.

On Wednesday 21 February 2018 08:22 PM, Shashank Kumar wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> My name is Shashank Kumar and I'm interested in contributing for this
> project. I've created a repository[0] which contains Telify[1] source
> available on AMO[2] and a fresh repository named Crawler Caller[3] in
> order to complete application task given on the Project Description[4]
> page. I'm in the middle of understanding through Telify Source and
> creating Crawler Caller from scratch. I'll share my progress by the end
> of the week.
>
> I'm an open source contributor and my work can be found on Github[5]. I
> recently started learning Web Extensions and have an add-on published
> namely Star Foss[6]. I also have a blog[7] on which I'm trying to be
> more active. Thank you :)
>
> [0] https://github.com/realslimshanky/Telify-Source
> [1] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/telify/
> [2] https://addons.mozilla.org/
> [3] https://github.com/realslimshanky/Crawler-Caller
> [4]
> https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects/CreateASuccessorToTelifyUsingWebExtensions
> [5] https://github.com/realslimshanky
> [6] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/starfoss-beta/
> [7] https://blog.shanky.xyz

I'm trying to read through the code of original Telify extension and
cannot understand which legacy SDK was used in the making of the
extension. If any mentor on this thread is available please help me out
with this. Meanwhile I would to look into other projects ideas as well.
Thank you.

Regards
Shashank Kumar
https://blog.shanky.xyz