Fwd: Google Summer of Code'2018

Guys really need to confirm this, I'm waiting to draft a detailed proposal.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zohair Shaikh <zohairshaikh72@gmail.com>
Date: 15 February 2018 at 12:59
Subject: Google Summer of Code'2018
To: daniel+mentor@pocock.pro

Hi Daniel,

I find myself interested to be part of Debian Open Source development, I have gone through the ideas list from the GSOC organization section and found Debian particularly interesting.
I had some questions before drafting a proposal and I hope they will be resolved quickly so that I can move ahead with the detailed proposal.

I'll be seeking help for this idea.

Questions:-
I have never worked on an open source project and that is the sole reason I'm applying through Google Summer Of Code, I have a working experience of 2 years in a small company where I work on Python-Django. Adding to that I'm also a full-time student of the course Masters of Business Administration in Information Technology (MBA-IT)
Will my working experience be considered as an invalid application although I'm also a student, Considering my interest to get into open source development?

I installed Debian OS on a Virtual Box as I have a Mac, Will this result in any dependencies issue while actually working on Debian? (I have a desktop at home that I can use as a Primary Debian system if needed)

Thanks
Zohair Shaikh
Pune, India. +91 73879 05998