GSoC 2018 - Hello mentors

Greetings Mentors,

My name is Vishal Gupta and I'm a 3rd year CSE undergrad.
I'd like to work on project no.6 : Click To Dial Popup Window for the Linux Desktop

I'm a Python developer and as a Debian-lover tired of clicking tel: links in vain, I'd really like to work on this idea and I'm confident I can build the same with your guidance.

Additionally I'd also like to tweak KDE-Connect to raise a dailer intent (on the Android app) in order to place the call on the user's phone and if possible, stream the call to the desktop.

Thank you.