Introduction - GSoC 18

Hello Mentors,

I am Nitish Kumar Dwivedi, CS Undergrad at Institute of Engineering and Technology, DAVV. I am really excited to see Debian as mentoring Organization this Summer of Code.
I want to contribute to project"Wizard/GUI helping students/interns to apply and get started". I have good programming skills with python, C++ and have some experience in developing GUI desktop application earlier. So, this project will be best fit for me.

I have already started to work on Application task and pushing code in github repository.
Looking forward to work with Debian this Summer of Code.
Thank You.

Thank You.

Github handle: nitishkd