Re: Google Summer of Code 2018

I mmissed this on the application before! We need 2-5 administrators for the application. Who else wants to be one?

Cheers,
Molly

On 01/16/2018 02:10 PM, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:
On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 9:00 PM, Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.pro> wrote:

If we are happy to be just as ambitious this year, I will speak to
people at FOSDEM about mentoring because the number of mentors appears
to be the biggest constraint.

I have a lightning talk at FOSDEM about EasyGnuPG:

I am planning to show on the last slide this project:
and to ask help for mentoring/co-mentoring it.

I have proposed a few other project ideas, and I have also asked
for mentoring help from the communities or developers lists of those
projects. I hope that some of them will be interested in helping.
Otherwise it seems that my summer will be fully booked and I will
have no time for vacation or anything else :(

Regards,
Dashamir