Re: Project Proposal Review

I'd like to second what Olly said. Can we get the necessary details added to anything still incomplete by the morning of the 22nd?

Jacob, thanks for doing that!

Cheers,
Molly

On 01/18/2018 12:37 AM, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:
On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 5:34 AM, Olly Betts <olly@survex.com> wrote:

> > https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects/OwnMailbox
> > There's still some template text here and the requirements are unclear.
>
> The mentor is going to provide the details soon, don't worry about it.

I would suggest that any incomplete entries should be removed or
commented out if not fixed soon - the mentors of any such projects can
still re-add them later once they've improved them.

I agree. It will be fixed soon, or I will comment it out.

Cheers,
    Olly