Re: Outreachy participation (Calendar)

El 2017-10-04 00:40, Daniel Pocock escribió:
> On 21/09/17 17:40, Esteban Monge wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> I have skills on PHP, I want help on this project:
>> https://wiki.debian.org/Outreachy/Round15/Projects/SocialEventAndConferenceCalendars
>>
>> I have a little github page:
>> https://github.com/estebanmonge
>>

> Are you still interested in applying to this project?  If so, can you
> please send us more details about yourself and links to any work you
> have on other sites, a blog or anything else?
>
> Is your skill level in PHP and Python equivalent, or would you consider
> yourself stronger in one than the other?
>
> Is anybody else interested in being part of the mentoring team for this
> project?

I am from Costa Rica.

I work in some PHP projects, like a calendar for TSM backups schedules,
I made several translations to projects like Kanboard.

Also I created a plugin to fetch mail from IMAP and create Kanboard
tasks:
https://github.com/EstebanMonge/kanboard_imap_tasks

I have page in Github with some of my works (some cannot be public)
https://github.com/estebanmonge

Actually I am working in Angello a PHP system for IP address inventory
for several clients, the system also create a audit comparing nmap
scans.
https://github.com/estebanmonge/angello

I am migrating Angello to use CodeIgniter.

And Nury an very very minimalistic Medical Record:
https://github.com/EstebanMonge/nury

I think that I have basic PHP skills but a lot of interest to learn.