Interested to be in for Outreachy 2017, Round15

Hi,

I am Sushma, final year CSE student from India.
I am an open source contributor to Fossasia organization. But, due to my internship at Amazon previously, I couldn't get a chance for Gsoc 2017. Anyways Amazon has given me PPO, so I didn't feel bad for missing Gsoc, because something productive I have done. :p

I like to contribute to Debian, under Outreachy this year. I am fully available during the entire internship. I am Android Developer, Web Designer.

My skill : C, Java, HTML, BOOTSTRAP, MySQL, Python, Android, Testing (JUnit)

My github profile : https://github.com/KukkadapuSushma

Project interested in : Android SDK Tools in Debian

Hence, I would like to know :
 'How to begin with',
 'Should I shift to Debian OS only?',
 'What are tasks that I need tp focus on which can led me to be a participant for round15?'

--
K Sushma