Resigning as a Debian GSoC and Outreachy coordinator

[Cc: leader so you can call for help, and in the end update the outreach team
delegation]

Dearest all,

I'm hereby letting everyone know that I won't be coordinating GSoC or
Outreachy participation for Debian in the next rounds.

I'm convinced that our participation in both programs is very important for the
project, but I realise that I've done poorly over the past months, culminating
in the non-participation of Debian in the latest edition of GSoC due to lack of
a good projects list.

I've been dragging my feet along, hoping some successors would let themselves
get lured in, to no avail. I have no choice but to create the void and let it
be filled, however that happens.

Thanks to the mentors, and to the interns, for those few years. It's been fun!

I will stick around for the end of the current Outreachy round, monitoring the
outreach@debian.org spamtrap for the few potentially relevant mails, but after
that I'm done.

All documentation and resources are on the Debian wiki; I don't think I'm
holding any particularly relevant info that's not public, but when someone
takes over you shouldn't be afraid to ask if something is unclear.

See you around,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont