Application for LTSPManager

Hi, I'm Foteini Tsiami, an I.T. teacher from Greece.

I would like to apply for the LTSPManager Debian Outreachy project
(https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2017/OutreachyProjects/LTSPManager).
I've been using sch-scripts, epoptes and LTSP in my classrooms for
many years, and I think it's an excellent solution, which can benefit
several more schools if it's internationalized.

I used glade to translate create_users.ui to English, and I'm
attaching it, along with a screenshot of the result.

The only Greek text that remains is "θα δημιουργηθούν οι παρακάτω 72
λογαριασμοί", which I already translated in the glade file as "The
following %d accounts will be created", but the python code overrides
it with hardcoded Greek text to update the number.
I think that the code there should fetch the English text from
create_users.ui and then use some form of printf statement to update
the number.

Best regards!